The Hotel Ristorante da Elio began its activity in 1936. But even before that, in its ancient location it was used to change the horses of the stagecoaches and the postal service that led from Orvieto to Perugia.
In ancient times it was used only for the pouring of wine and the few comforts of the time for the wayfarers and passengers of the past.
Even today the management is family-run.
All the typical dishes of the Umbrian and Tuscan areas are served in the restaurant, with soups and pastas still handmade today, sauces based on game, mushrooms from the Umbrian areas and Umbrian truffles.
The “Da Elio” hotel is located 12 kilometers from the Fabro toll booth and 14 from the Chiusi toll booth, in an ideal position for those who want to visit the major centers of cultural-artistic interest and faith in Umbria and Tuscany; also included in the Jubilee itinerary.
The rooms are equipped with private bathrooms and color TV.
We have two restaurant rooms available to guests and, in summer, two private gardens for outdoor dinners.