Adrenaline and pure fun with RAFTINGUMBRIA.
Many water and outdoor activities immersed in the panoramas of the Umbria region .
Unforgettable emotions in contact with nature, among the rapids of the Corno River in the beautiful area of Valnerina. Its lush and uncontaminated nature with the suggestive Biselli gorges and the colors of the Castelluccio plain will make you spend an unforgettable day.
Many outdoor activities to do: rafting, adventure park, pneumatic canoe, mountain biking and much more.
Rafting, pneumatic canoe river Corno
The descent of the Corno river is divided into two sections of the same length (7 km), which can be followed in complete safety even by inexperienced people.
The quiet and fascinating 1ST SECTION will take us through the Biselli gorge, where we will stop for a swim.
A very fun slide will connect the first and second sections!
The 2nd SECTION is characterized by fun and non-dangerous rapids.
An expert guide will accompany you throughout the descent, for each dinghy with a maximum of 6/7 people on board.
At the end of the excursion you will return to the rafting center with our vehicles.
We provide neoprene shoes and wetsuit, water jacket, life jacket and helmet.
Swimsuit, slippers, towel, k-way.
In colder periods, add socks and wool or fleece sweaters.
Duration: 2 hours
Opening: From April 1st to early November
- April – July Every day 10:00 – 13:00 – 16:00
- August Every day 10:00 – 11:30 – 1:30 – 16:00
- September, October, November Every day 10:00 – 11:30 – 1:30 – 15:00
Reservation is mandatory
- entire rafting: Euro 25.00 per person
- entire canoe : Euro 44.00 per person
- reduced rafting: Euro 20.00 for children up to 13 years of age (children must be accompanied by an adult)
1st – 2nd PART
- entire rafting: Euro 40.00 per person
- entire canoe : Euro 54.00 per person + Euro 6.00 membership
- reduced rafting: Euro 30.00 for children up to 13 years of age (children must be accompanied by an adult)
The bow was used over the millennia as a hunting tool, but subsequently evolved into a very fearsome war weapon. In hunting it still finds utility for the same purposes among the aborigines of Africa and the Amazon who still hunt food for their survival.
The modern bow was born in 1931 with the creation of FITA (International Archery Federation).
Comfortable clothes, sneakers or hiking shoes, k-way.
- full: Euro 10.00 per person
Built and operated in accordance with the required standards.
Departure, via the Tibetan bridge, directly from our rafting center, maximum safety!
The activity consists of air transfers consisting of twelve stations: Tibetan and sea bridges, pendulums, Tyrolean crossings, cableways, Nepalese trolleys, mobile platforms, exciting passages and much more
Comfortable clothes, sneakers or hiking shoes, k- way.
- full: Euro 12.00 per person