An itinerary for the whole family retracing the steps of the Etruscans in Umbria between Orvieto and Perugia.
Arriving in the early afternoon, the family will be able to go to the discovery of Orvieto thanks to the “Carta Unica” which will allow access to the main monuments of the city. In particular, we suggest the Well of San Patrizio, a true masterpiece of Renaissance engineering.
Accommodation in the structure for dinner and overnight stay
After breakfast, we will go to the discovery of another of the important Etruscan cities, Perugia. Here the family in the morning will have the opportunity to taste one of the products that have made the city of Perugia famous, chocolate. Visit to an artisanal chocolate laboratory.
In the afternoon there will be a guided tour of Perugia Underground, in the heart of the city a stone’s throw from the Duomo, offering the sense of a discovery through the centuries.
Return to the structure for dinner and overnight
After breakfast, before returning to your destination, you will visit the Etruscan Well
The fee is for the whole family (2 adults + 1 child up to 10 years old) and includes:
- 2 nights accommodation
- Half board treatment (breakfast – dinner – drinks included)
- Orvieto CARTA UNICA for the whole family
- Chocolate tasting in Perugia
- Entrance to Perugia Underground
- Entrance to the Etruscan Well in Perugia
- Registration fee and insurance
The fee does not include:
- Extras, tips and offers
- Means of transport
- City tax where introduced by the Municipality of reference
- Anything not expressly indicated in “the rate includes”