In Umbria between wine and chocolate
Starting from Euro 360,00 per person
What better occasion to fully enjoy Umbria by combining its excellences: wine and chocolate
Arrival in the afternoon, the first stage is between Montefalco and Bevagna, a wine-growing area made famous by Sagrantino. It will be possible to visit a cellar with wine tasting.
Accommodation in the structure. Dinner and overnight.
The day will be entirely dedicated to the discovery of the city of Perugia.
The city, in addition to offering itself to visitors with all its historical and artistic excellence, has a history linked to chocolate and the well-known Perugina and Bacio factory. Walk through the historic center of the city. Entrance to Perugia Underground
In the afternoon visit a chocolate workshop in the historic center before continuing to a cellar for a wine tasting.
Return to the structure for dinner and overnight
After breakfast, on returning to your destination, we suggest a stop in Gubbio, the city of the Middle Ages. Here a sightseeing tour of the city will take place with the Gubbio Express, a small train with audio guide that allows you to discover the symbolic places of the city.
Lunch with truffle-based specialities.
Our best offer is starting from € 360,00 per person
The rate is per person and includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in a double/twin room
- Treatment of half board
- Wine tastings in cellars in Montefalco or Bevagna
- Chocolate tastings
- Entrance to Perugia Underground
- Wine tasting in Perugia
- lunch in the historic center of Gubbio with truffle-based specialities
- Sightseeing tour with the Gubbio Express
- Assistance and Europ Assistance insurance
The rate does not include:
- Extras, tips and offers
- Means of transport
- City tax where introduced by the Municipality of reference
- Anything not expressly indicated in “the rate includes”